Email [email protected] for more info, or to submit your application
Serve as the technology solution partner and leader for Singapore. Responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading IT-related activities & service delivery. Establish good stakeholder management and engagement with business.
- Ensure delivery of all IT initiatives for the local business
- Develop and maintain IT Roadmap & Strategy which identifies the current and future direction of technology solution implementation/adoption within entities located in Malaysia and Singapore
- Be a champion to identify scalable and reusable technology or solution enhancements and integrations in supporting the business requirements / company operations in staying competitive as well as increase in efficiency.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders including local, regional and global teams in project aligning Singapore IT projects and initiatives with business priorities
- Responsible and oversee all technology operations and establishing IT policies and systems to support the local IT roadmap.
- Manage vendors performance and service delivery (Consultant/Consulting Company & hardware support vendor)
- Own and manage local IT budget (CAPEX AND OPEX) and work closely with Finance team to ensure accuracy and on-going tracking of actual vs budget.
- Minimum Tertiary education in Computer Science or related discipline and experience
- At least 5 years of IT operation experience
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with business leaders to drive effectiveness of IT department
- ERP Implementation (SAP/ MS Dynamics) experience and knowledge
- Business process thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels
- Good knowledge in Infra & IT security
- IT budget management (OPEX/ CAPEX)
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.