Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
- Assist in the implementation of the brand strategy, communication strategy, market research, media planning and promotions strategy.
- Assist in the day to day execution of the marketing campaign for our premium brand. This include liaising with ATL, Media, Digital and PR agencies, external media partners and key internal stakeholders within organization.
- Assist in day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and cycle planning reports which are necessary as related to brand development and performance
- Assist to drive digital initiatives with digital agency and working closely with media partners such as SGAG and Smart Local to create content so as to drive brand relevancy digital platform.
- Work closely with sales for e-commerce initiatives to ensure brand’s presence on key e-commerce retailers (RedMart, Amazon, Lazada etc) platforms.
- Co-responsibility to achieve our premium brand share growth, volume growth and maintain track on A&P budgeting and all key brand health tracking indicators.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales teams to drive integration and execution of plans
- Assist to monitor key competitors’ activities on Facebook, ATL and BTL promotions.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, Business or Management
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Minimum 2 year working experience as Marketing Executive
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Able to lead and work effectively in a team
- Innovative and proactive
- Honest and act with high level of integrity
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
12 Months Contract
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.