Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or to submit your application
The Channel Marketing Executive will be working in a multi-stakeholder environment. The function of Channel Marketing is always – if not – often at the epicentre between Sales (Commercial) and Brand (Equity). The candidate therefore must possess foundation(s) of business acumen, interpersonal & people management skills, business analysis, eye-for-detail, operational finesse, meticulous tracking, entrepreneurship for innovation, grounding on communications tools, mediums & platforms, consumer typology & profiling, understanding of basic trade segmentation models. In this role, the candidate will be able to hone him/herself in the above core, while developing/learning adjacent skills in the FMCG/alcohol industry where our product category appeals to consumers emotional and functional needs.
- Prioritise market segments with the brand and sales teams to deliver optimal placement of brands/ pack types/formats according to sub-trade channel potential, size and consumer/drinker profile.
- Develop trade and sales kits to ensurePicture of Success execution at the Point-of-Purchase.
- Conduct market visits and work closely with CSPL On-Trade sales teams and the Maybev salesforce.
- Track competitor activities and learn to recommend action steps.
- Track campaign/program development and success.
- Co-formulate trade marketing strategies and objectives, working closely with brand and sales teams to ensure timely execution of activities.
- Develop, Create Adapt BTL communications to consumers at point of purchase with clear and concise Call to action within regulatory and brand guidelines.
- Plan to achieve positive marketing ROI, initiate execution with the sales teams to remain on-course to meet key corporate objectives of Market Share, Net Sales Revenue and EBIT.
- Work closely and manage 3rd party agencies such as events, creative and point-of-sale activation, premiums and gifts vendors to achieve optimal value for our brands.
- Perform and adhere to procurement protocols for initiatives which require purchase of items
- Administrative level support for budgeting & financial accountability.
- Prepare joint trade promotional plan of key account customers.
- Coordinate communication of price, pack and product changes.
- Support the formulation of yearly commercial reviews and brand planning
- Support in inventory management for the channel
- Minimum Degree in (Marketing/Business) preferred
- Candidates with Degree in Culinary may apply
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Marketing field
- Required to travel within Singapore to conduct night market visits and work during weekends of peak periods. Off in lieu granted for weekend duties and deployment in alignment with company’s HR policies
- Love/appreciation of alcohol/beer/culinary art is a complementary benefit
- Proficient in MS Office applications Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook is a must
- Analyse market data (Sg Customs, AC Nielsen, Internal Sales Data)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin
- Candidates with relevant work experience is preferred, individuals who are currently in sales roles and wish to grow their portfolio laterally in an adjacent discipline of trade marketing are welcome to apply.
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.