Email email@example.com for more info, or to submit your application
Provide secretarial support to the General Manager (GM):
- Internal and external meeting arrangements for GM and relevant participants
- Relevant administrative duties including claims submission, printing and filing, etc.
- Travel management including booking of flights, hotels, transfers and other relevant details
Manage the overall office maintenance and administration which include, but is not limited to:
- Building and lease management liaison including processing of related monthly invoices
- Maintenance and upkeep of office including office equipment, pantry
- HSSE compliance and overall workplace safety
- General cleanliness of office and managing the office cleaner(s)
- Monitor and tracking usage of office supplies and placement of orders
Receptionist/ Front Office duties for the Company:
- Managing goods receipt and deliveries for Office staff via courier/ normal mail
- Process Purchase orders (using SAP) and ensure that orders are filled in accurately. Liaise with logistics departments to agree on delivery dates.
- Backup to Commercial Administrator for validation of employees’ monthly claims submission
- Organisation committee member of Recreation Club for internal employee activity/ events e.g. Townhall, CNY Luncheon, etc.
- Minimum O level
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Word and Excel
- Good organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Good disposition and able to communicate to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong command of written/ spoken English.
Hiap Hoe Building At Zhongshan Park, SG
Part time / Full time
Monday - Friday
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.